The Fam

The Fam

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Day

This year the Mother's day gifting began on Saturday. Andy went out shopping, with the kids. for the food for Sunday and came home with these beautiful flowers for me. I was a little nervous that he wasn't going to stick to the "no money" thing. After being woken at 9 am (yes, 9!!!) to smiling children and husband with a plate full of french toast and bacon, so yummy, I was presented with gifts from the children. Andy purchased a card for me that was recordable and had the kids wish me a Happy Mother's day. It was so sweet, totally made me cry. Then Savannah gave me her gift. Her class made beautiful jars with 30 strips of paper inside, each containing something they love about their mothers. A gift I get to enjoy for a whole month!
Mason's class made so beautiful pottery with dried decorative flowers in them. Mason was quick to not only point out, but pull out and show me the one that smelled good. He then replaced it and I found a spot to hang it in my room.
After attending church, we came home and ate yummy Papa Murphy's pizza Andy had picked up on Saturday. I went to read in my room and promptly fell asleep! When I woke it was Cheesecake time! If you've never tried the Costco Key Lime Cheesecake, try it, you won't regret it! Andy having fulfilled the first 2 Mother's Day wishes then attacked the third while I read some more in my room...
Here's my vacuumed floor!
My clean kitchen! Complete with wiped down counters and swept floors.
And best of all, no dishes in the sink!!!
Perfect Day! Best Mother's Day Ever!

No comments: