The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Boy No More

Willson got his first haircut last week. It took quite a while for me to convince Andy that he needed one. So, I tried a couple of times to put his hair in a pony tail to prove my point. Willson did not like that at all, such a boy. He LOVES hair, so I thought I would be able to talk him into it somehow, but no such luck. I did manage to distract him once long enough to do it, but he noticed it and pulled it out before Andy got home. When Andy finally agreed, Willson and I hopped in the car and took off!
A sweet "before" shot.All of the ladies were so in love with Willson! They kept talking to him and playing with him. There were no other customers, at the time, so he got all their attention! They gave him a sucker when he was all done, so then Willson really thought they were great! It was so cute. The only bad part was that I couldn't get a clear shot of his new haircut because he was having too much fun and wouldn't stop to look at me for long enough. I got a couple of shots of the top of his head, him running away, etc...
Willson flirting with the ladies.

I was finally able to get a good shot after his nap the same day. That's why his hair is fwoufy on the top. It just changed his whole face!
My baby boy is now a little man.




No comments: