The Fam

The Fam

Friday, May 1, 2009

Foot Phone

This is Delaney and Willson's new trick. It started in my room. I was trying to get ready for the day and Willson was cranky, so I brought him into my room to stop the crying and tossed him on my bed. That usually cheers him right up. Of course Delaney then had to join us. I couldn't decide what to wear, so I was taking longer then usual and Willson was getting crankier by the second. The bed thing didn't work that day. So, I plopped down on the bed. He loves it when I get in his face. Don't ask my why. If I was irritated the last thing I would want is someone in my face, but hey to each his own. I got in his face and since he loves phones and is still incredibly flexible, I grabbed his foot (he was laying on his back) and put it up to his ear. He immediately grabbed it and said "hello". Laney thought that was fun and since she's not as flexible anymore (she can still get her own foot up there, so amazing, but not terribly comfortable) I told her to grab Willson's other foot. Will like that even more, so then he grabbed Laney's foot. It's now one of their favorite games!

No comments: