The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jiffy Lube

I took my car in for an oil change this morning at (not so) Jiffy Lube. I was the only one there, when I pulled up, but it still seems like they took forever! If you can really call 20-30 min. forever. But isn't being "Jiffy" their whole claim to fame? I used to take my car into our local Jiffy Lube in CA and they were always so fast, the office was so clean, and the workers so friendly. Here, not so much. The waiting room was gross and I wished I didn't have children with me because of it. They had this nasty rock station blaring in the waiting room too. The workers were so slow and not very friendly. So my question is this, to those of you who use Jiffy Lube, was my CA experience the "norm" or my WA experience the "norm"? I think I know the answer and I don't think that I'm going to like it, but I would love your input.
And for the Californians that read this blog,
the Cameron Park Jiffy Lube rocks!

No comments: