The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, May 28, 2009

For Deb

I love scrapbooking!
No, really I really really love scrapbooking!
I usually don't enjoy scrapbooking shows though.
Just too much!
It's beautiful, but I have 4 kids, so not enough time to be so fancy.
Plus I like things simpler.
My best friend Debbie (who shares my love) and I came across the "blocking" technique on one of those scrapping shows.
We both tried it and fell in love!
Part of the joy of scrapping is showing it to those who appreciate it, not husbands, they're sweet about it (at least mine is) but they don't appreciate it.
So, Deb, tell me how wonderful I am!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is Awesome!

Debbie said...

You are not only my Blog Queen - but my clean and classic scrappin' buddy!! You are amazing that you blog and scrap and read and are an amazing mommy!! You suck!! No just kidding - You're awesome!!! I miss you!! :-(