The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lunch

So, today I was busy, doing something...can't remember what, when the kids asked for lunch. I told them they could give me a few more minutes or they could make their own. They opted to make their own. Mason told me Delaney was making a big mess with the Peanut Butter, but since she's never tried to make her own sandwich before and she seemed so proud of herself, I let it go. I figured if I didn't see the mess till she was done then I wouldn't be tempted to intervene and finish making the sandwich myself. After they went outside to eat I thought I better go assess the damage.
This is what I found...Now the mess here isn't that bad. I was expecting way worse.
But, upon closer inspection I noticed something NOT right.
I'm pretty sure she used a small paint roller to make
her Peanut Butter sandwich instead of a knife.
I don't even know what to say about that.

*I just finished returning the kitchen to white last night, that's how come there was a small paint roller on the counter.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are a way cooler mom than I am. I don't think I could have had that kind of patience. Too bad you have to paint everything back to white. I loved your colorful kitchen.