The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Firemen are hot


Last night, for Activity Day Girls,
Savannah went on a tour of a local fire station.
Savannah and I talked about the
cool things she saw on the drive home.
When we got home Andy started asking her about what she did.
Then he asked her "Were there any cute Firemen?"
She nodded her head yes and and said "uh huh".
I flipped around so I could see her.
Andy was cracking up,
Savannah was bright red, literally her whole face.
I said "Firemen are hot, huh?"
She wholeheartedly agreed!

3 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Ha ha ha!!!!!!!! Firemen ARE hot! I do Activity Days for the 8 and 9 year olds... maybe I should schedule a visit to the local fire station! :) Heck, maybe their hotness will put me into labor early... :)

Melissa said...

Well, at least she has good taste! You need to get her a calendar for Christmas of HOT firemen!!

Unknown said...

Yea remember my HOT fireman....the devil??? oh I had a weak spot for fireman. MM MM good!!!