The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boring

When we moved into this house I was so excited to paint all the rooms! My kitchen I chose a beautiful plum, the girls room a lovely pale pink, my room a soft blue/green and the boys room the coolest green you've ever seen. I bought it originally in CA as an "oops" paint for $1. I loved it so much, in that house, that when we moved here I had it matched and painted their room the same color here.
The kitchen and the boys room are both back to boring old white.
And I have the picture to prove it...
*I'm a messy painter

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! I dreamt all last night that I was at your house (but it didn't look like it really does), and you and Andy were showing me all you had painted and still had left to paint and pack. How funny is that! I think I think about you guys too much! I must be a stalker - just miles away! A stalker in my mind! :-)

Sarah Nelson said...

Okay, I seriously got a huge laugh out of the fact that it was Andy in front of the air intake! I wonder, maybe it starts when you're young. Parker may still be doing that when he's Andy's age! I'll have to warn his future wife! Oh, and I want to see pictures of the house with all the new paint inside!

Sarah Nelson said...

Okay, I just realized you are talking past tense and that you haven't painted your new house yet! Well, I'll be excited to see what you do with it when you move in!

Sarah Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Walsh said...

Hmmm "Oops" Paint for a dollar. I like the idea of that. If we EVER hear about the house we're gonna need to paint some walls for real. The kitchen is a muddy brown and our room is a mauvey purple...So where do you get this "Oops Paint?"