The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, June 13, 2009

So Exciting!!

So, a friend of mine posted this on her blog and I am going to be the lucky recipient of something handmade, which you know from my previous blog is my favorite kind of present! I am so excited to see what I will get AND to get to make something for my friends out there. So, here's the rules...
1. Be one of the first three (3) bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway
(or do a Facebook entry)
3. The gift that you send to your three friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember:
It’s the spirit and the thought that count.
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate links. Unless you think it stinks.
That wouldn't be nice.
*Can't wait to see who responds!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Do you really not have any comments yet? Who wouldn't want to receive something in the mail that isn't a bill?? Count me in! Guess this means I'll really have to do my blog now! ;-)

Sinclairs said...

Ditto, Me Too, Me Too! My blog is under construction though and has been for the past year or so... I guess I need to start it. Thanks Melis. =)