The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seriously???

Okay, so seriously, I am I the only one who thinks handmade gifts are the best???
There's not anyone out there who wouldn't care for a little love from me, in the form of something handmade? I have no clue what I would have made, but I'm sure inspiration would have struck at some point. Come on, who doesn't love a little surprise.
Tell you what, you don't even have to make something for anyone else, obviously I would prefer that you did, but I really love making gifts for people. So, here goes...
The first 3 bloggers to respond to this email will be the recipient of something handmade, by me, within a years times, no strings attached, no obligations.
So, if I'm totally crazy to want to do this, don't respond, but if you love handmade gifts, maybe not as much as me, then please respond. I want to get my creative juices flowing.

5 comments:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Hi Melis! I would LOVE something homemade by you and I will definitely try to get something out to 3 other people - no guarantee though! Have a great day and tell Andy "Happy Fathers Day" from The Whites!

Sarah Nelson said...

Ha ha! So I love this second post about the handmade gifts! I, too, love handmade things, but my first thought is that with a newborn, it would be hard for me to get three handmade things out to other people. So, I tell you what... I will do a similar post a year from now and make my handmade gifts for others then. I look forward to seeing what your creative juices come up with!

Melissa said...

Okay, I got 2 on this one and 1 from the original post, for a total of 3, count them, 3 comments. Yay! So now I have to get to work and figure something out.

Debbie said...

OK - I saw your posting and thought....hey, I responded to your original post, what am I? Chopped Liver?? :-)

Melissa said...

For the record, Deb is not chopped liver. I just didn't receive her comment, on the original post, until after I already wrote this blog entry.