The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa

We had so much fun with my parents this weekend. They got in Friday night and surprised the kids when Andy brought them home from work with him. On Saturday we took them to Snoqualmie Falls. The pictures so don't do it justice! Andy told me it's something like 272 feet high, 100 feet higher than Niagara Falls. It was so pretty! I had never been there before,
but Andy and the kids had.After the falls we went to XXX drive-in. I know how that sounds, but it's a family place. We had the yummiest burgers, shakes and Andy & Dad shared a root-beer float. I got a really funny picture with my phone, but I don't know how to upload it to the computer. Darn it.
Then on Monday we kept the kids home from school and took my parents to the Seattle zoo. A fun time was had by all!
(Grandpa especially)
Monday night they had to go back home. All were sad. Apparently Delaney cried the whole way home from the airport and was ready to move back to California forever. We really enjoyed having them here, no matter how short the visit was!

1 comment:

Linda Stauffer said...

Love the video. Glad your parents got to come visit you.

Love,
Linda