The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Son the Pregnant Cow

The other night Andy and I were watching Dirty Jobs.
The episode was about cows giving birth.
It was gross, but also strangely fascinating.
I find most episodes of Dirty Jobs are this way to me.
Today Mason was getting frustrated with me. When he's frustrated he makes this weird, grunty whiny noise at me. It's extremely annoying to say the least. Usually I just let him get it out of his system and try to ignore it, so my frustration doesn't build. The more you tell him to stop making the noise, the more he does it. Usually I would just send him to his room but Willson happens to be taking a nap. So, in an effort to appease both of us I told him he sounded like a pregnant cow. Initially it stunned him in to silence and then "What?" So, I proceeded to tell him about the episode Andy and I watched. He's seen the show before, not that episode, so he knew what I was talking about. I told him if he would stop I would find the episode on the Internet, so he could decide if he sounded like a pregnant cow or not. It worked! We came over to the computer and after googling it Mason was surprised to find out he did sound like a pregnant cow. A laugh was had by all and he didn't protest a bit when I said I was going to blog about it. Thank You Mike Rowe!!
Here's a link to it, if you want to here Mason's weird noise, but again it's Dirty Jobs, so it's not for all viewers. Poor Cow!

No comments: