The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh My

I heard Delaney and Willson fighting in the hallway and when I asked what was wrong she said that Willson wanted to ride in her doll stroller and that she was certain he would break it. I remembered when Delaney was his age and one of the kids favorite things to do was push her around in the doll stroller. I assured her that he would not break it and encouraged her to just have fun with it.
Well, they came down the hall and I couldn't stop laughing!
As I saw the two of them I remembered that we have a different doll stroller then when Laney was young and that our current stroller is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller.
Willson was actually sitting on the bottom bars of the stroller, as opposed to the fabric seat. He was also helping her push by using his feet, that were already touching the floor.This side view of him cracks me up! He looks like a beast!
Willson is actually really small for his age, 25% in height and 15% in weight. You'd never know it by these pictures though.
(He's not buck naked, btw, he has a diaper on...
we're having a hard time keeping clothes on him today)
Oh, good times at our house!

No comments: