The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What do I do now???

Okay, so I now have 2 poo stories. Willson was wearing a long sleeve thermal onesie(his pants were in the dryer) and I thought I was safe.
Once again I was wrong.
Willson came up to me and I noticed a distinctive smell. So, I picked him up and was going to go change his diaper when I realized that his butt was not as large as it should be, so apparently there was a diaper loose somewhere in the house. I asked Willson where his diaper was and he led me directly to it. There was only one problem. The diaper was not poopy. Now knowing that the foul beast wasn't in his diaper or his onesie that means it was somewhere in the house. That's when the real panic set in. Luckily I was able to easily locate it by sniffing it out, still in the boys room. Apparently, the onesie was just loose enough that he was able to get one snap undone. Then he reached in undid one diaper strap and off came the diaper. Now this is where it gets gross. One of two things happened. He either proceeded to sit on Mason blanket and release said beast or walked on Mason's blanket and said beast escaped the onesie. This is all an assumption, of course, from the evidence provided. I got him cleaned up and a fresh diaper on and was taking him to the Living Room to get dressed. I made the mistake of letting him walk himself in. I grabbed his clothes, from the dryer, and as I rounded the corner he looked in the eye, yanked the strap on his diaper, the diaper immediately falls and he's off running, laughing and saying "naked, naked".
My question is this...
If a onesie doesn't work, what does???
Anyone...
Anyone...
Please help!

2 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

A jumpsuit with no snaps... maybe one you unbutton from the back of the neck... kinda like a straight jacket! :)

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Two words - duct tape!