The Fam

The Fam

Monday, April 20, 2009

Man Stuff

Savannah invited a friend over to play today, so the three girls were out in the yard while Mason worked on his homework. He was so good about it today! Not one complaint, which in our house is extremely rare. Just as he was finishing up the girls all came to play in the house. He quickly finished reading his last book then told me...
"I'm going outside to do Man Stuff!
None of that girlie stuff, dododo, I'm a princess."
Of course using his falsetto in order to imitate the girls.
Mason's man stuff includes riding his bike on the grass, climbing tress and digging in my flower beds. When we first moved here I tried to tell him that they were for me to plant flowers or vegetables, whatever I wanted, but I quickly realized those flower beds were way more important to him then they are to me. So, he's taken over. Every couple of months the kids come up with a toy we haven't seen in quite a while because it's been buried in the backyard and has just surfaced in one of Mason's new holes. We have determined that digging is one of Mason talents. You need a hole dug, you call Mason. He's a professional!

No comments: