The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potato??

I don't know who's child this is!
Willson got into the pantry and somehow got the bag of potatoes open and decided to dig in. He was working on this potato for a few days. Whenever he thought he would get caught he put it back in the pantry, to save for later. He didn't end up eating much of it, it's a raw potato...who would want to eat that? He actually stopped messing with the potatoes as soon as I got pictures of it. Maybe it was just the naughty factor that "tasted" good. He also had a tomato from the fridge that he worked on every time I opened the door. The funny thing is he won't eat tomatoes if I put them on his plate. And every time he bit the tomato he made an icky face. I guess he's like me...they look really yummy till you try them and then remember that you don't like tomatoes!

No comments: