The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Savannah

My Savannah turns 9 years old today! I can't believe my first baby is no longer a baby. I've been thinking about how much she means to me and how thankful I am for her. I was talking on the phone with my mom this morning and we were talking about how some children are just easier to raise. I, of course, was one of those ; ) as is Savannah.
We had a slumber party, our first birthday one ever. She invited 4 friends. Sarah & Kristen from next door, Alli from 2 houses down (can I just say how much I love our neighborhood), and Erica from school. When I was up with Willson at 1 am, they were still up, winding down, but still up. They didn't disrupt us though, so I didn't really care. Now that I think about it though, maybe they were the reason Willson woke up. Hhm.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Ohhh sleepovers! That was such a great part of my childhood! There was never enough sleep happening, but so much fun! Hard to believe we are the parents now!

Happy B-day Savannah!