The Fam

The Fam

Friday, March 27, 2009

Diary of a Fit

Willson has recently begun throwing fits. Yay me. I swear he screamed at me for about 2 hours straight yesterday. These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago (Brian don't look at the PJ's-just avert your eyes. They're not really Christmas ones, I swear.) Anyway, when I took these photos it was still funny and cute. We're kind of moving past that point now, but still in the right context it's funny. Now this fit was prompted by me not letting him get into our "junk drawer". It's hard to tell on the pictures, but he actually has a stream of drool coming down...so funny. I never thought I'd be someone who thought drool was funny, but again in the right context... In this picture you can kind of see that's he arching his back and sticking his tummy out, while he screams. He was, of course, standing at the beginning before the whole tragedy/trauma of the situation hit him and he had to throw himself on the floor. I have a couple of pictures of his head down too. Apparently he didn't like me documenting the situation. Oh, to be 16 months old.


No comments: