The Fam

The Fam

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bootie

My name is Melissa and I love to pinch booties.
Actually, just my kid's booties.
It really is their fault.
If they weren't such cute booties, I wouldn't have to pinch them.
Delaney knows she has
"the cutest booty in town."
Savannah has
"the most pinchable-ist booty."
Mason has grown out of letting his mom pinch his booty...
that was a sad, sad day in our house.
Willson is so ticklish that he just giggles.
I don't know how, I didn't actively teach this to Willson, but he figured out where his bootie is. I thought he said it one day, so I asked him
"Where's your bootie?"
He immediately reached behind himself and said
"bootie, bootie"
It was so cute. I just busted up laughing.
Then, I caught onto something else he was saying...
"pinch, pinch"
He was actually pinching his own bootie.
To verify what I thought he was doing I called Delaney over. She, obligingly bent over and I told Willson to pinch Delaney's bootie.
He reached out and totally pinched it, while saying "pinch, pinch"
It was so cute and funny. I couldn't believe it!
Apparently we pinch a lot of booties in our house!

No comments: