The Fam

The Fam

Monday, February 9, 2009

Toothless Wonder


Mason lost his 2nd front tooth! We're enjoying his altered speech. Savannah lost one at a time, so we haven't experienced this before. Very fun!

Against my better judgement, I took a nap yesterday after church. We have the 11-2 schedule, so I woke up from the nap at about 5:30. Because of that I didn't get to bed till about 2:30 last night. At 4:45, I found Mason on the couch trying to watch cartoons. He didn't know it was the middle of the night. I showed him the clock on the microwave and told him if the first number wasn't a 7 or 8 he needed to go back to bed. So, I sent him to bed, crawled back into bed and then found him trying to take a shower at 5:30. When I went to send him to bed again, he told me "I just don't know how to tell time that's the problem." So he went back to bed and I crawled into bed too. Needless to say I was very tired this morning and all day today. No more Sunday afternoon naps for me.

No comments: