The Fam

The Fam

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sign Guy

I have to say this is kinda weird, but the highlight of our Saturday trips to the Library is our local sign spinner guy. He is hilarious! I have never seen one rock out like our guy does. He uses his sign as a guitar and "plays" it so much that he's worn the color off where he strums. He dances and jumps and rocks out. The kids love watching him and I've come to look forward to seeing Sign Guy. He wasn't out last week. The kids were speculating as to why he wasn't there. They decided he was "cough sick". It was cute they felt bad for him and hoped he would feel better.I was just disappointed he wasn't there. I guess I just enjoy watching someone who can be so free with himself. When we first started seeing him I was embarrassed for him, now I just love watching him. Maybe we should all take a cue from Sign Guy and not be so nervous about what other people are going to think of us and just go with what we feel. If we feel inspired by music, dance!

No comments: