The Fam

The Fam

Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I thought I'd post this for the Non-Facebook-ers. This is something that went around Facebook and it was really fun to read every ones and to make my own list. Enjoy!
1.I used to be a dog person, but now I think I'm a cat person. Shhh, don't tell!
2.My oldest son drives me crazy because he's so much like me.
3.I wish I made my bed everyday. That's a goal of mine.
4.We go to the Library every Saturday and I pick my books out of the Teen section.
5.Everything in my dishwasher has a spot. (my plates, glasses, pots, forks, etc. always go in the same place)
6.I love color. I painted my kitchen plum.
7.I live in WA and I hate rain.
8.My curtains in my room are actually fabric shower curtains hung on a drapery rod, but you'd never know by looking at them.
9.I wish that instead of ditching so many college classes and quitting after I got married that I would have just gone and had a degree now.
10.I want to be an Interior Designer.
11.I could read ALL day long.
12.I thought it was hilarious when my 1 year old said "oh, crap"
13.I asked Andy what was random about me and he said "You married me"
14.My 2 best friends in college were guys.
15.When Andy's out of town I let Delaney sleep in my bed because she'll cuddle with me.
16.I have to sleep on the side of the bed farthest from the door because then the "bad guys" would get to Andy first.
17.When I moved out of my parents house I didn't talk to them for 2 weeks and only then because I felt guilty. I love them, but I don't "need" them like some people do.
18.I joined Facebook.
19.I'm a scrapbooker, but I haven't scrapbooked once in the last year. Poor Willson doesn't have an album.
20.I have a blog and I actually have something to write almost every day.
21.The best part of moving is hanging the pictures.
22.I love Vampire novels, not just the Twilight series. I know, so weird.
23.I turn instructions to my kids into a song and they sing their responses back to me.
24.The first time I went to the Temple I was so sick and almost passed out.
25.I never dust.
Number 19 has changed since I made the list. Willson is now 1 month old in his album and soon to be older. I've got pictures ready to pick up at Walmart.

No comments: