The Fam

The Fam

Friday, February 6, 2009

I was going to blog about Willson's new "trick". Baby boy LOVES to sing. For a while now he will join us when we sing "Won't Go Home Without You" (Maroon 5) and just recently he's started singing "Stars Go Blue" (Tim McGraw). He joins in with the "whoas" and the "oohs". Since playing Guitar Hero at Aunt Michelle's house, Delaney had been obsessed with the song "Slow Ride". She walks around the house singing "Slow ride, dododo, take it easy, dododo". Well yesterday Willson started singing it. It was so cute! He says "Doe ride, dododo". (Check out playlist below to hear the songs) Look how sweet these two look together...
Willson doesn't realize he's smaller than everyone, because he certainly likes to push Laney around. He sits there and waits till I'm not looking and then he whacks her. I was taking pictures of them being so cute together on the chair and he hauls off and does this. I don't know what he's thinking sometimes.

Delaney picked out her own outfit yesterday. It was so funny when she came out of her room. She loves to layer. I guess she thought since they were all stripes, that they matched. When I sent her back to change she was very disappointed. If we were just staying home I wouldn't have cared, but we actually had to run errands.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

meliss! i love your posts. they're so entertaining. love delaney's fashion sense. at least it's all stripes going in the same direction. mia likes to mix stripes and flowers. i told her that only works if mommy does it. as for the uniform thing...i took annie to school in my pjs once and she said, "mom, you're not going to get out of the car right? that would be embarassing." i think she was more worried about me embarassing her than me being embarassed. sassy kids! anyway, keep blogging...i'm lovin' it from ca!!