The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Laney's Style

Delaney's fashion choices still amaze me, no matter how many times she puts together these hideous outfits. This ensemble includes a brown and orange velvet shirt with sage green sheer ruffles with an aqua and green flowered shirt on top. Notice the PINK embroidered flowers on her jeans. I guess she saw the whole flowered thing and thought they matched. I just laughed when I saw her and told her how beautiful she looked. Since it was Sunday and we'd already gone to church, she actually got to keep this outfit on.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Meliss,
I love her fashion sense. Annette is the same way, if she has striped pants, she looks for a striped shirt (even if the pants are pastel and the shirt is primary colors)...they match because they have stripes. Same thing with flowers, poka dots, plaid, you name it. I love it!