The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I got Tagged

Look what happens when you play on the computer...
Five North American Cities I Would Seriously Consider Living:
1. Seattle WA
2. Folsom CA
3. Nauvoo IL
4. Cameron Park CA
5. Carmichael CA

Five Songs To Which I Know All The Words:
1. Paul Revere - Beastie Boys
2. With or Without You- U2
3. The Last of the Famous International Playboys - Morrisey
4. Better That We Break - Maroon 5
5. Somebody - Depeche Mode

Five Foods I'd Wish To Have In Unlimited Quantities On A Deserted Island:
1. Pizza
2. Pizza
3. Pizza
4. Pizza
5. Salt & Vinegar Chips

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Changing a diaper
4. Cleaning my room
5. Playing with my kids

Five Childhood Friends I Would Love To See Again:
1. Elisabeth Emerson
2. Anne LeBras
3. Laurie Simpson
4. ?
5. ?

Five Friends To Tag:
1. Sarah
2. Melissa
3. Jenn
4. Kristin
5. Debbie

No comments: