The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sneakers

Yesterday we stopped on a whim at the Stride Rite Outlet to buy the kids shoes for school. We were on our way to our monthly Winco trip when I realized we wouldn't be going out there again before school started. As we were driving through the parking lot we realized that we didn't have a stroller for Willson, we needed all the trunk space for the groceries. I almost called off the whole shopping thing, when my inner cheapskate said "Kim said they were having a sale. You don't want to have to drive all this way again." I listened to the voice and proceeded. We walked into the store at 10 am, right as they unlocked the doors. Savannah followed Willson around, making sure he wasn't destroying the store, I took Mason and we found shoes for him. Savannah was relieved of duty, Mason took over, Savannah carried the picked out shoes and started looking for herself and I took Delaney and found her shoes. Delaney took over box duty while Savannah and I found her shoes. We got 3 pairs of sneakers, baby sans stroller and we were driving out of the parking lot at 10:30. Oh, and everyone was still happy, including me. I was pretty impressed. That's never happened before. So, here's what we got...
Savannah got her 1st pair of running shoes.
If they had these in my size, I would so buy them for me.Mason's
Delaney's

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is awesome, you are brave to go stroller-less. Were you able to get in on the sale? We almost got Levi that same pair (as Mason's).