The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blog-hog

It's been quite a while since Savannah has posted anything on her blog. We were commenting on that last night at dinner. Someone did something funny, no surprise there, and Savannah immediately called blogging rights on the funny. I was told that in no way, shape or form was I allowed to blog about it. The funny thing is I can't remember what was funny, I guess that's good or I might be tempted to steal it. Hopefully Savannah remembers. So, back to the story. After being banned from the funny, I was told that I am a Blog-hog. Yes, Savannah Steed coined that phrase. Apparently I steal all the good stories, so Savannah has nothing to blog about.
To the Blog-hog name calling I immediately replied...
"I'm going to blog about that!"

1 comment:

Debbie said...

LOL!! I so miss you guys! You're freakin' hilarious! Love you!