The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our New House!

So, here are pictures of our new house. I'm going to start with the downstairs today. If I can get the kids to clean their rooms I'll post the upstairs tomorrow. Now there's going to be a lot of photos. I did this for my mom. She's just like me when it comes to houses. I'd draw her a floor plan if I could. The reason for the multiple photos is so that she can put the floor plan together in her mind.
So, here they are...
This is our backyard. It's nice and big!
It's hard to tell, but this is a really nice garden area with a bench.
Family Room
I've still got a few boxes in there to unpack.
I guess this is technically an eating area, but we're using it for a homework station, far away from the TV.
Dining Room

Living Room
(I still need to get my curtains up)



Guest Bathroom
Laundry Room. The house came with these. Love them.
So, you may have noticed that there is not a picture of the kitchen. That's 'cause I didn't do my dishes yet and I thought I had a "before" shot. (I took pictures the day we moved in, before our stuff, but we didn't get the computer hooked up in time to post those) So, you can kind of see it in the background, so just use your imagination!
But, picture it clean.

3 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

I love all the pictures! It is so nice to create a floor plan in my head. You must be loving your new house! Don't worry, I pictured your kitchen clean, just like I picture my kitchen clean... even when I'm standing in it and there are loads of dishes everywhere! That way, I can go to bed at night and think, "Well... at least I got one thing done... the kitchen is clean!" Ha ha. Actually, I have Greg to thank for my kitchen actually being clean right now. It's hard to stand for longer than 30 seconds so cleaning is not very possible for me at the moment!

Melissa said...

Wow, you are fast! I can not believe how settled everything is! It take me months to get everything done! Way to go! And waht a super beautiful home! I bet you are loving all the space! Yay for you guys!!

Amanda Walsh said...

WOw! What a pretty house. Can't wait to see it. I like the vanity in the guest bathroom. Nice.