The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Willson

Willson has a new trick. Not totally happy about it, but he's pretty proud of himself (you can see it in his face)! He can get up on the couch all by himself and actually spent most of the day on the couch! The bad part is we're afraid he's going to take a header onto the brick hearth. We now also have to keep the blinds open so that he doesn't ruin them.

Willson has also started biking with me. Yesterday was his first time in the trailer. I thought he would love it, but he hated it! He was crying almost the whole time. Apparently his helmet kept falling in his face, so I had to stop frequently to adjust his helmet. We were riding with Laney, so I was able to stop and adjust his helmet, then I didn't have to turn around and ride back as much as I would have. The last time I adjusted his helmet, we were almost home, he looked up at me and said "Done" I told him we were almost home and then he was fine. Today when I took him out he did a lot better. He only cried once and was actually babbling at first while we were riding.



No comments: