The Fam

The Fam

Monday, January 12, 2009

Home

We managed to make it home only missing one thing...my favorite orange shirt. Not only do I love the style, color and fit but I only paid $4 for it at a super Target sale. I will be very sad if it doesn't turn up. My mom is usually pretty good at finding things, much better than I am. Come back to me favorite orange shirt!

We had so much fun in CA. We were so busy. There were so many family activities planned and it was so great to see everyone, from both sides of the family. We're sorry we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to, we just ran out of time.

Willson fell in love with his Uncle Jon, my baby brother. I think the feeling was mutual though. One morning I was sitting on the floor playing with Willson and someone said Jon. Well, Willson proceeded to tell me a story all about Jon. It was a bunch of gibberish with a few Jons thrown in and some laughing. It was so cute!

My parents, my Grandma, Andy and Delaney have started a campaign to move back. I told my parents that the offer still stands, we'll give them $80,000 for the house. They weren't impressed, so I made them another offer. I said that they could convert the garage and live there and we'll take the house. They didn't go for that either. When I mentioned it in front of my Grandma she didn't understand why they were hesitating. She did want us to put up a Tough Shed in the backyard for her. Now my brother, who still lives at home, wasn't privy to the conversation, so we made arrangements for him too, he gets to move out! My mom couldn't be prevailed upon, she's usually the softie, so we came back home to Washington.

It's so nice to be home again! I have a love affair with my own bed. No other bed compares! Now I just have to complete the task of unpacking. Ugh! That's the worst part of vacationing. It's even worse than packing. When you're packing you're excited to go on your trip, but when you're unpacking you're glad to be home, still tired from the trip and halfway wishing you were still on the trip. If only you could take your own bed on vacation. I'd be in heaven!

I just realized this is the longest blog I've ever written. I guess I had a lot to say. CA rocks, but it's good to be home.

No comments: