The Fam

The Fam

Friday, January 23, 2009

I actually made my bed today. I don't understand why something so simple is so easy to forget or choose not to do. I'm also surprised how happy this simple act makes me feel and how it spreads to the rest of my day. Every time I walk past I feel good. So, why don't I choose to do it everyday? I have a few friends with pristine clean houses. I'm never going to be like that. I accept that about myself. Would I love it? Heck yeah. Do I care enough to ensure it? Nope. My house is clean but not pristine. But, this one simple thing I can do can help me to be happier, more patient and feel better about myself. Why would I ever not make it? So, that's my new goal. Something proactive I can do to make life easier.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hey, it's more than i've done today!