The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Shia LaBeouf

So, I have a huge crush on Shia LaBeouf (Disturbia, Transformers), I know I'm too old for him. The joke in our house is that he is my boyfriend, if I was 10 years younger. One of our favorite games to play, especially when I am really tired, is "Dead". Whoever is "dead" lays on the floor and pretends to be dead until their "true love" kisses them to wake them up. There are several people I'll wake up for, including all the kids and Andy. When Delaney got her ears pierced a couple months ago, she became "Delaney with earrings". So the kids, or me depending on who's dead, will go through our list of names (i.e. "I'm Daddy", "I'm Savannah"...). One day I was "dead" and I was waiting for Willson to "wake me up", he only plays sometimes. He's still learning. The kids were going through all the names, not knowing I was waiting for Willson. I couldn't tell them because I was dead. So Savannah says "oh, oh, say Shia LaBeouf" so Delaney leans over
me and whispers "I'm Shia LaBeouf" then kisses me. Now when the correct name is said you suddenly "wake up" and say "(the name), my true love." This was not the name I was waiting for, but I had to wake up for it! I think I laughed for about 10 minutes. So, now Delaney will only "wake up" to Shea LaBeouf. I've tried so many other things, but nothing works anymore. I still giggle every time I have to tell her "I'm Shia LaBeouf."


No comments: