The Fam

The Fam

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bedtime

I really don't want this blog to be all about Willson, but he is currently the only one doing anything note worthy, including me. Hopefully the other kids can come up with something good soon.
Bedtime at our house is insane. It used to be great.
Then we had Willson.
It is a challenge, to say the least, every night.
The other night Andy wasn't home and I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was go to bed, but I had to wait till Willson was asleep.
I walked upstairs and saw Willson's light still on. I came around the corner and found Willson laying on the floor, with his blanket and pillow, reading a book. I immediately told him to turn off his light and get his cute little butt in bed.
He scoffed at me, shook his head and said...
"Mom, it's my room. You're just gonna have to deal with it."