The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Special Day

To Our Mason...
Mason, we couldn't be more proud of you. The step you took today, being baptized and officially becoming a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wish I had a picture of your face as you came out of the water. It made me smile and cry a little at the same time. I've already noticed a change in you since you received the gift of the Holy Ghost. Listen to his promptings. You will be blessed. So many people, who love you, were with you today and celebrated with us. We had a fun time, huh? Tonight, after you went to bed, I noticed your door shut and your light on. I was gonna get mad at you. I opened your door and you were laying in bed reading your scriptures. Sigh. You're amazing Mason. I told you to turn off your light when you were done. Always remember this day. This love. This strength. This peace. Love, love you Mason!

1 comment:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Congratulations Mason! Such a cute boy!