The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, September 9, 2010

diapers

I forgot to put a footnote on the diaper post...
When I first saw the commercial for these diapers, I laughed, hard.
(The commercial is hysterical...check out youtube if you haven't seen it)
Then I said that was the stupidest thing I ever saw and I questioned who would buy something so ridiculous.
Then I thought about it.
I thought about how Willson never wears clothes.
His choice, not mine.
I dress and redress him 5 times a day.
Well, if he had these he might pass for wearing pants.
Not really, but when he pulls his clothes off at home I won't feel the need to immediately redress him.
So, I looked for the ridiculous diapers.
I found them at Walmart.
$38 for 60.
WHAT???
I can get 82, regular ones, for $19
There went my giggles of watching Willson wear the jean diapers.
Then while laughing about it with my friend she told me I could get them on Amazon.com.
(thanks Amanda)
$19 for 60.
I ordered immediately.
I added a book, so I could get the free shipping,
and ended up saving money.
The book was less than the shipping cost.
Love them. I want to buy more.

No comments: