The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Baby

We've had sickness in our home.
At first we feared the dreaded swine flu.
Thankfully we were wrong.
The 2 youngest members have been afflicted.
This has ended up in lots of crankiness,
especially from the youngest.
He has been following me around the house with
"hold you" and lots of screaming.
Also lots of "I need Chocolate"
In an effort to make him happy,
I showed him my blog.
He likes to look at the pictures.
He was pointing out who people were.
When it came to his pictures I said
"Who's that?"
To which he replied
"Willson going Church"
I love how he associates all his button up shirts with Church.
The other day I put one on him.
He said "I go Nursery. Playdough. Roll it, make it ball"
Then he proceeded to show me how to roll it.
So, in the midst of all the crying and snot
and constant demands for my attention
I am reminded how smart and fun my little man is.
I'm holding him while typing this
and he's turning my head to face him and saying
"I need choc-o-late"
How can I refuse!

No comments: