The Fam

The Fam

Friday, November 13, 2009

Guess Who's 2

Today is my sweet baby's birthday! I don't know where the time has gone.
My little man loves to move!
He doesn't stop, ever!
He loves his Mommy and Daddy,
Fanannah (Savannah), Mason & Delaney,
Elmo,
Choc-o-late,
and anything that requires him to move.
He won't pose for pictures for more than 2 seconds.
I have to beg for hugs and kisses,
but when he's in the mood to give them, watch out!
He loves all men.
When the Elders come over we can't keep him off them.
He loves to say his prayers.
He's getting so good at them.
He has the loudest "Amen" you'll ever hear.
After Delaney we thought we were done having kids
Then Heavenly Father whispered,
"one more boy"
Then He sent us Willson.
Love you Willson.

I made him Elmo cupcakes for his birthday