The Fam

The Fam

Friday, June 22, 2012

Flemons & Feaster

So, I said I was back and then I totally disapeared again.  Woops.  There are so many things to blog about, so I'm just going to start with some old stuff.

We were in Cali for Spring Break.  It was awesome.  Kind of.  If you take away 4 sick kids, we're talking fever, sick for multiple days kind of sick, and one Mama who was so OVER making the drive to Cali, then it would have been super awesome.

My mom had some fake lemons that we dubbed flemons.  So when it came time to plan our faux Easter dinner it became Feaster.  We had to travel home the day before Easter, darn work, so it was planned for that Friday.

Well what do you eat for a Feaster dinner, you ask?
Well of course...Lasagna, Broccoli Salad, Deviled Eggs, Mini hot dogs in philo dough, and Texas toast.  Sound yummy?  Yeah, not so much, but it was delicious. 
The best part is I had my parents referring to it as Feaster by the end of the week.


We did manage to get in a couple half day activities, lots of rest, and an Easter Egg hunt. We were able to talk Savannah into hunting, probably her last year though.






No comments: