The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Nieces and Nephews

It had been almost 2 years since I'd seen my sweet nieces and nephews. I had so much fun playing with them and getting to know them again.
Preston (the oldest) didn't want me to take a picture of him. I tried to respect boundaries but still be a fun Aunt. He went from a stinky little to boy to a hottie. I was shocked. His voice has changed and everything. Watch out for this kid.
Next, me and Paige. She is so much fun! So smart! Such high energy, she is up for anything. Totally reminds me of Savannah & Mason.
Then there's Emma and "Aunt Belissa" She's a little cuddle bug. She helped me to not miss my Delaney so much. They are so similar.
Next is Cole and "Isa" This kid cracks me up. He's 4 days older then Willson, but no where near as naughty. He'd say "Isa, Isa, Isa!" I'd say "What Cole?" He'd say "Hi" with the cutest smile.

And last but not least Graham. He almost made we want to have another baby. So sweet and tiny and cuddly.


Love these kids! Can't wait to see them again!

No comments: