The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fred Meyer

We got out of the house today. Whoo-hoo!!! We went shopping at Fred Meyer. When we first moved here Fred Meyer made me angry. I know, that's a little extreme, but it did. It just weired me out that you can shop for clothes with your groceries. That's just not right. I have given in and started grocery shopping there because the prices are better than Albertsons. Today I am thankful for Fred Meyer. We went there to grocery shop, me and all 4 kids, and on the way there I remembered that my parents sent me money for Christmas. I've been wanting some fake Ugg (sp.?) boots. I fought that trend, hard, and just recently have accepted the odd footwear. Anyway, so I was driving along, diffusing fights, on the very long 2 mile drive to the store. I wish kids could be happy for a 2 mile drive. Needless to say I was annoyed with them before we even got to the store. So, I immediately steered the cart toward the footwear section, located to the right of the produce (how freaking weird is that, thus the anger). I found the cutest boots, 50% off, the last pair even and they were my size! So I put them in the cart and then proceeded to load my groceries on top of the box. I felt really weird checking out, but now my feet are toasty warm and I only had to take four kids to one store! Yay Fred Meyer! You still weird me out.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job on the blog. One stop shopping is awesome and totally necessary.

Debbie said...

You are so hilarious! I am happy you are blogging, so I feel like you are closer! We miss you all terribly!