The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Peanut Butter and Tabasco Sauce

I'm in California right now. My Grandmother passed away, so I flew out for the funeral. I was able to go to the Sacramento Temple with my dad this morning. While in the temple one of the workers was so sweet to find my father in law, who was working there, so I could say hi. It was so nice to visit with my Dad and father in law. My father in law shared a memory with me that I had forgotten to get down here, so I thought now was a great time to share it.
While my in laws were in town for Mason's baptism, in September, Willson was being his usual naughty self. I was upstairs and heard an odd noise. I went down to investigate.
The smell hit first. I was so confused.
It was such an odd mixture of smells I couldn't tell what it was. Bet you can guess from the the title of this blog.
He had gotten into the peanut butter and the green Tabasco sauce.
Let me tell you from experience, that this is two smells you do not want mixing.
Seriously.
They should have a label on them, like the cleaners where if you mix the two it will produce toxic fumes.
The most amazing part in all this is where the mess was.
The floor.
The bottom cupboards.
The counter.
The upper cupboards.
And the ceiling.
Yep, that boy's talented.

2 comments:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma! It is so hard to say goodbye! I thought by the title of your blog that maybe you had come up with an alternative to a PB&J. But maybe not!

Lindsey said...

meliss, i'm sorry about your grandma...((hugs)). you have such a good attitude about your kids' messes. i usually just see red.