The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday to my Baby Sister!

(I totally stole this picture from Facebook)

My favorite memories of my sister and me...

Sending Becky upstairs to ask Dad for McDonalds for breakfast. (He never could say no to her)

Playing cards on my bed on Sundays

Her favorite comeback..."You're ugly"

Being in the Temple with her for the first time

Bringing me Carl's Jr. for dinner two nights in a row when Willson was hospitalized during our move to Washington.

Surprising me by flying to Washington, renting an Escalade (just cause it's my fav), taking me to the W hotel and having pedicures in the city.

Laughing, always laughing.

Love you Beck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SHe is so awesome! And I love that your Dad could never say no to her so you would send her up for McDonald's....Hilarious! And she is SO thoughtful! Always!!